Search

Book Search
     
 

5780 Forum Posts Found:

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
> Simply because there is no logical > argument (to me at least) that says how > many killed is the "right" number. Were I being facaetious (sp?), I'd suggest an eye for an eye. But how about turning the other …

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> I went to > that link, BTW and it's all propaganda > from the Palestine side apparently. Apparently? Besides, might I just point out that they're perfectly entitled to do that? (see caveat below) After all, th…



minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
> I wasn't in the UK when Blair won, but I > remember reading about the general festive > mood and long sigh of relief after years > of Thatcher and then John Major. And yeah, > it does seem to have gone horribly…

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> White priveledge (including the > priveldge to be "color blind") has been > firmly entrenched in the past of this > nation (the US). As long as colorblindness > continues on the part of whites, as a > suppo…

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 6 replies
Lipstick feminism, mind you. I couldn't see a big rush to adopt the more kd lang / Germaine Greer attitude to feminism, could you? ;)

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> Gordon Brown is going to save the world. > He said so ;) He said he already had. Thing is, first thing you learn at Superhero school is that saving it one week doesn't keep it saved for good; you have to keep d…

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 2 replies
> Trans fats can give a "crispness" to the > products they are used in. Now I agree > 100% they should be banned, but the > statement above is just plain wrong. Why > did so many fast food places take so long >…

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 3 replies
I've got Vista on my new laptop; I've also embraced a non-IE browser at last, having fallen in love with Flock. But the one thing that was annoying me with it was that it keeps asking me if I want it to remember passwor…

minx2012 13 yrs ago
yowser... Am hoping it's just the nightshift brain, but I'm staring at four and thinking "wha-at?"

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 2 replies
> My son has given up pretending he is being > forced to watch it. I didn't watch it at all the first few series. But last year I got dragged into it because Saturday and Sunday evenings at home with the parents m…

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
> Yes the hamster is > quite miniscule, but as you say, cute. He's not!!! He's 5'7", which is the ideal height for people like me (also 5'7"). He just hangs around with Very Tall Men. Why do you think he's taken …

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> OK,Minxy, you are going to HAVE to explain > this one!!! I work in the wrong bit of the building to have seen any of them, but James May is one of those people who is apparently very good-looking and terribly c…

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> I'd still like to hear from > some guys: If you were interested, > wouldn't you have made SURE you were at > that party? I think you're right on this. Very few men (and I apologise to you all if I'm generalisi…

minx2012 13 yrs ago
I've gone from being very much a point-and-shoot person to someone who loves trying cool things with her camrea because of the wonders of digitalness, and Flickr's a great way for me to organise it all - from the experi…

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 5 replies
> .. flicking through- Bill > Turnbull and Philip Schofield- eek, Phillip Schofield counts as middle-aged totty? But he's still a nipper in the scheme of things! I remember thinking he was awfully mature when …

minx2012 13 yrs ago
86% on the second. Perhaps unsurprisingly I thought one of the faces in that second test was rather attractive, and spotted his frequently - the ones I was less attracted to gave me more of a problem.

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
> What the hell is that pink thing she's > wearing at the supermarket, pre-clothing > allowance? That's *busy mum of five having time out with burpy baby* outfit, designed after focus groups said they wanted to …

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
A play house, like the one Wendy has in Peter Pan (which is where the name comes from - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_house)

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 3 replies
Ah, the fun I had with the box the washing machine came in... I was the first of my friends to have a wendy house, after Dad took his stanley knife to the box and put in a door and window, and we drew on some (slightly …

minx2012 13 yrs ago
She's a ridiculously popular low-fat/no-fat diet expert in the UK, who started out because she too had a gallstone. She was told operation or new diet and she decided to go with a new diet - and now she's raking it in (a…

minx2012 13 yrs ago
> Move his office to the steam tunnel (a la > Ainsley in the West Wing?) Better yet: send him to Mandyville (http://tinyurl.com/5l7a5j). I don't think there's much wrong with changing political parties - after …

minx2012 13 yrs ago | 1 replies
Am I right in thinking it's the poppy for conscientious objector types, or something similar? Ah, no, near enough though - it's the symbol of the peace movement: http://www.ppu.org.uk/poppy/index.html


Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.