Havenfall

by Sara Holland | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/18/2021
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 18, 2021
This is an interesting fantasy story about a place in the Rockies where several other worlds meet. The main character has to suddenly take on the role of Innkeeper - which is basically a diplomatic role - to prevent conflict between the people of these different worlds following a murder.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 5, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (9/6/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes in a birthday parcel. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Received as part of an excellent birthday parcel, thanks Bookfrogster!

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, December 28, 2021
It took me a little while to get into this but once I was about half way through I raced through and enjoyed it enough to almost immediately get the sequel out of the library. I look forward to reading the third in the trilogy when it's released.