"Can you grow kumquats here?" Wei-Ching asked. "I've always liked kumquats." "I can grow just about anything you like!" Hsun-ching boasted. "You tell me what you want, and I'll plant it." Wei-Ching laughed and said, "Too bad you can't plant books."
- Mark Salzman
- Registration is now open for the 2024 BookCrossing Convention!
- Your Supply Store order... and your email address
- News from the RABCK forum: Secret Santa exchange 2023
- BookCrossing Convention 2024 - Welcome to Tampere!
- News from our Region Clean Up Team - We should probably tidy up!