"In the beginning I was just giving books away. I got a new book, I gave away an old one. I always keep just seven. But then I began to find that others were leaving books where I had left mine and I thought, these are for me. So now I replenish my library with the random gifts of unknown strangers and I never know what I will read next."
- Salman Rushdie
- News from the Store: order your BC Day supplies now!
- Join Mankyi's Silent Bookclub this weekend
- BC Day Contest 2024: the winners!
- BC Day Contest 2024: Vote now!
- TECH TEAM - site outages & slow speeds