SONGS FROM THE STARS

by Norman Spinrad | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 1617200522 Global Overview for this book
Registered by geebee of Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on 6/22/2011
Journal Entry 1 by geebee from Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 27, 2011
As an avid book reader and lover of books I find it heartbreaking to see how many books are now going to land fill, so all books that I no longer need I register with book crossing and release them into the wild to find new book lovers

Journal Entry 2 by geebee at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Released 12 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Released at BCUK

Journal Entry 3 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 30, 2011
I really enjoyed this story of a post-apocalyptic earth and the different ways people found to cope with it. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by WistfulDragon at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Released 12 yrs ago (1/10/2012 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 5 by footymadgill at Croydon, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Picked up from the meet to get some of the books moving again.

Released 12 yrs ago (3/31/2012 UTC) at The Amber Rooms 🍺 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking with me to the meet today

Journal Entry 7 by abitstormyout at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 2, 2012
Picked up at the Loughborough Meet, last Saturday :-)

Released 12 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

To the May Ipswich Meet!