One Evil Summer

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Book Description:

Summer at the beach and Amanda Conklin's stuck in summer school. Well, at least she doesn't have to take care of her little brother and sister. That's Chrissy's job.

Chrissy seems like the perfect babysitter--so kind and trustworthy. But Amanda soon discovers Chrissy's terrible secret. Babysitting is Chrissy's job--but killing is what she does best!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2016
My Review: This is a creepy story from R.L. Stine. I used to read these books when I was younger, it's fun to revist them when you get older.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at LFL - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/20/2024 UTC) at LFL - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in this LFL while running errands with Rachel. Enjoy!