Captain Corelli's Mandolin Film Tie-in

by Louis de Bernieres | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0099422042 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Ossiefry of Aljezur, Faro Portugal on 1/4/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Ossiefry from Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Another unwanted Christmas present!

Journal Entry 2 by Ossiefry at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Released 13 yrs ago (1/4/2011 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is going out as part of chucklesthescot's Winter rabck challenge!
Hope you enjoy it.

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, ossiefry as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Received this with many thanks :) Was a lovely surprise in the middle of my exams. Look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 14, 2024
I really tried to read this but could not get into it...I skipped to the end so that I could find out what happened but just couldn't face the 500+ pages. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

Left on the train from Manchester Airport to Wilmslow. Happy travels!