A Confederacy of Dunces

by John Kennedy Toole | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Cinel on 7/8/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Cinel on Tuesday, July 8, 2003
Hands down one of the funniest books I have ever read. I'm including it in the Canadian Bizarre BookRing because it is full of very strange occurances and it's just too good to miss !

Back Cover:
"Ignatius J. Reilly is a thirty-year-old, self proclaimed genius out to reform the entire twentieth century, which doesn't leave him much time for a an ordinary nine-to-five job ! Then one day Mrs. Reilly pushes her reluctant son out of the nest and into the working world in New Orleans - a decision with unforseeably hilarious results."

Journal Entry 2 by Cinel at Canadian Bizarre BookRing Release in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 8, 2003
Release planned for Wednesday, July 09, 2003 at Canadian Bizarre BookRing Release in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

This will be released through the Candian Bizarre BookRing I have started. Going out to funambule ! Enjoy !

Ring so far for this book:
funambule : St. John's, Newfoundland
Tyressia : Ottawa, Ontario
ottawabill : Ottawa, Ontario
SerenityBlue : Toronto, Ontario
jmg49 : Woodstock, Ontario
Branna : Calgary, Alberta
OWNER Cinel : Toronto, Ontario

Journal Entry 3 by funambule from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Monday, August 11, 2003
I actually got this book in the mail a few weeks ago, but have only got around to journalling today.

I can't say that I enjoyed the book but it was at least an interesting read.

Journal Entry 4 by funambule from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Monday, October 6, 2003
now on its way back to cinal in T.O.