Kill Your Friends

by John Niven | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 5/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Monday, May 10, 2010
I bought this about a year ago from Chapters in Burnaby's Metrotown. I had thought I'd registered it here soon after buying it, but obviously I thought wrong. While I hadn't heard of the book or the author before that day spent browsing the store's bookshelves, the cover and title intrigued me and after reading the back cover I was sold. The fake sticky note is a different texture from the rest of the glossy cover. Fun.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at Little Free Library in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Friday, March 1, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library in Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada

Released on March 1, 2024, inside the little free library on the north side of Gabriola Drive just west of Nestor Street.

Congratulations on finding a BookCrossing book!

Bookcrossing
n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
(added to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary in August 2004)

Please take a moment to let me/us know that you've found this book by writing a journal entry. You can make a journal entry without becoming a member of the site. If you do join, your level of anonymity is up to you as others will know you only by your username, and no one is ever given your email address. You can now do whatever you want with the book - keep it, give it to a friend, release it back into the wild, etc. You don't have to read the book, but if you do I hope you enjoy it.

BookCrossing is free (paying for the extra features is entirely optional) and there is no spam mail involved. The only emails you will receive are journal entries on books that you have previously journaled, and maybe the odd private message from other bookcrossers. For more information about BookCrossing, check out the homepage and the FAQs.