The Bluest Eye (Oprah's Book Club)

by Toni Morrison | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 4/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 2, 2010
duplicate copy; from the TLC book sale for releasing

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 21, 2015
this one is gone

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 21, 2015
found on the 1001 shelf. Back to TBR

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, August 12, 2019

Released 4 yrs ago (8/12/2019 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
received this book in relation to the USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game 2019
in the mail today.

Thank you so much for this bonus book! I read Beloved in college and thought it was an amazing work. I should have read The Bluest Eye long ago.

Journal Entry 6 by adrienne10 at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I'm not so worried this book has waited 5 years for me to read considering most of my to-read pile is at least that old due to a very long reading drought on my end since then.

I don't think there's anything I can say about the book that the stamps of Nobel Prize Winner and National Bestseller and Oprah's Book Club don't already say about it. I will be looking for a new home for this one.