Brazzaville Beach

by William Boyd | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dorothyredboots of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/31/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Dorothyredboots from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 31, 2010
If this is your introduction to bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you choose. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. Different cover on this rather old copy. This has been on my shelf for ages and I'm finally getting round to registering it.
Synopsis from Amazon:-
''I live on Brazzaville Beach ... I am here because two sets of strange and extraordinary events happened to me ... One in England, first, and then one in Africa.Â’ On Brazzaville Beach, on the edge of Africa, Hope Clearwater examines the complex circumstances that brought her there. Sifting the details for evidence of her own innocence or guilt, she tells her engrossing story with a blunt and beguiling honesty that not only intrigues and disturbs but is also completely enthralling.'

Journal Entry 2 by Dorothyredboots at Wells Beach in Wells Next The Sea, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, September 8, 2023

Released 9 mos ago (9/8/2023 UTC) at Wells Beach in Wells Next The Sea, Norfolk United Kingdom

Left on a log in the walk from the car park to the beach.