All Good Things... Star Trek The Next Generation)

by Michael Jan Friedman, Ronald D. Moore, Brannon Braga | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on 8/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thank you for stopping by to make an entry on this book. If you're new to Bookcrossing - welcome!

Once you have one of "my" books in your hands, please know that you are free to do with it as you please. Keep it forever, throw it in your to be read stack, give it to a friend, trade it on a swap site, wild release it, etc. All I ask is that you make a journal entry to let me know what type of adventure the book is on. I enjoy reading updates on the books I've read.

Rec'd via Paperbackswap.com

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky at Overland Park, Kansas USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017
DH started this while on vacation in Rome, WI and has now finished. He has given this book to me to release.

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky at Olathe Public Library Donation Box in Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 25, 2017

Released 6 yrs ago (11/25/2017 UTC) at Olathe Public Library Donation Box in Olathe, Kansas USA

Donating to the Friends of the library drop box.