Good Tempered Food; Recipes to Love, Leave, and Linger Over

by Tamasin Day-Lewis | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 11/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the 2009 Bountiful Harvest Food Release Challenge, hosted by crrcookie.

And for the Track Your Challenge Releases Challenge, hosted by Jare.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (11/10/2009 UTC) at Portland, Maine USA

I brought 25 books to my Book Club meeting and this one was caught by one of the Club members. Enjoy!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!