La Bella Magellona and the Little Cavalier

by Oscar de Mejo | Children's Books |
Registered by JessicaEby of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 3/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by JessicaEby from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Friday, March 6, 2009
This is a strange little story, but I enjoy it. I have my own copy, and when I saw this one in a thrift store today I thought it would be an interesting book to send out into the world. I plan to re-read it before setting it free.

I hope that wherever this book goes, it is enjoyed. May its travels be far and wide, and its readers be plentiful and contented!

Journal Entry 2 by JessicaEby at Funky Junk in Shakespeare, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 30, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (8/29/2009 UTC) at Funky Junk in Shakespeare, Ontario Canada

On my way home from Hensall tonight, I left this book outside of a really cool-looking little shop in Shakespeare called Funky Junk. Sadly, I'm rarely in Shakespeare when things are open, or if I am I don't have time to stop, so I haven't been in Funky Junk. I thought this odd-but-nice little book would be a good one to leave there, though. Photo to come.

If you've found this book, thanks for picking it up and checking out its journal! If you're new to bookcrossing, welcome! I hope that you enjoy both this book and the whole bookcrossing experience!

This book was released as part of the 2009 "52 Towns in 52 Weeks" release challenge. Shakespeare is town #35 for me!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, September 6, 2009
This afternoon, while visiting my uncle, he told me about a book that he found in Shakespeare. He was curious about it, but doesn't have a computer. He passed the book on to me. I read it, I loved it !! My plan is to leave it somewhere tomorrow. Perhaps the coffee shop here in Tecumseh.

CAUGHT IN WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA