The Princess Diaries: Ten Out of Ten

by Meg Cabot | Children's Books |
Registered by RoryG of Bluemont, Virginia USA on 2/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009
From Amazon.co.uk:
Mia is about to turn eighteen and has decided to put down her princess pen for good. This is your one and only chance to find out how it all ends - including the answers to hotter than hot questions like: Is the practically perfect J.P. the real love of Mia's life? Will an election in Genovia mean the end of princessdom for Mia? Is she really the last virgin at Albert Einstein High? And finally, crucially, will Michael Moscovitz return from Japan and make a last-minute romantic gesture just in time to save our heroine from making a very big mistake? We could tell you how it all ends, but we'd have to send Mia's bodyguard Lars round to sort you out. You have so got to read the book!

*****
Read it already, I was actually really waiting for this. Perfect ending :) My favorite light reading.

Journal Entry 2 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 3 by CandyDarling at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book on the book exchange shelf at Helsinki Outlet.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!