All Quiet on the Western Front

by Erich Maria Remarque | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by WaterstonesUEA of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by WaterstonesUEA from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, February 15, 2009
Welcome to UEA Loves Books. To celebrate our love of books we have teemed up with the generous folks at Vintage Classics to release forty great books into the wilds of UEA. Congratulations, you have found one of them. We hope you enjoy it.

In the meantime why not check out some of the other book themed events taking place around campus over the next two weeks.

February 16th - 26th – The shortlist has been announced. Now vote for your favourite of the twelve most nominated books.

February 18th & 25th – Its Craft Day at Waterstone's. Why not come and learn to knit for free between 11am and 4pm. Yarn and patterns provided.

February 19th – The UEA Big Read concludes with Joe Dunthorne reading live in the Students Union Grad Bar at 5.30. He will also do a Q&A session and signing. Free entry to all.

Feb 26th – UEA Loves Books Charity Quiz in Vista at 7pm. Tickets £6 per team (maximum of 5 people per team) with all money raised going to English PEN.
Also announcement of winners of our writing competitions and the book which has been determined UEA's favourite yarn.

We look forward to seeing you at some of these events.

Released 15 yrs ago (2/16/2009 UTC) at UEA (University of East Anglia) in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Welcome to UEA Loves Books. Enjoy this great book on us.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I found the book in UEA bike racks and will leave it knocking round BIO at UEA.

CAUGHT IN NORWICH UK

Journal Entry 4 by sickboyedd from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, April 2, 2009
Found it in the Biology Building Atrium :D

Released 15 yrs ago (6/4/2009 UTC) at UEA (University of East Anglia) in Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

Released in floor 01 Bio Lobby on table near sliding doors :D