The Princess Diaries: Mia Goes Fourth

by Meg Cabot | Children's Books |
Registered by RoryG of Bluemont, Virginia USA on 1/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 4, 2009
From the back cover:
Mia and Michael are finally an item, but Grandmere seems to have other plans. Just before the happy couple's first hot date, an unmissable royal engagement turns up. Could it be that Michael doesn't measure up and that (please not!) Grandmere's got someone else in mind for Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo?

*****
This was absolutely perfect reading, when I was sick and tired of chick lit. Teen books are the way to go :)

Journal Entry 2 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 3 by CandyDarling at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book on the book exchange shelf at Helsinki Outlet.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!