The Princess Diaries: Sixsational

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
ISBN: 9780330420389 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RoryG of Bluemont, Virginia USA on 10/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
From the back cover:
How can Mia bear it? Michael, her one true love, has gone away to college, leaving her to face a new school year alone (well, nearly). With a potential eco-disaster in Genovia, a new English teacher who can't stand her and a totally transformed Boris to get used to, life for the world's most reluctant royal is looking like it can't get much worse. Until Grandmere and Lilly step in - with a plan to save Genovia and Albert Einstein High; a plan that involves Grandmere showing up at school in her fur cape and tiara...

*****
I bought the first two books of the series and then I just had to go and order the rest... I can't read anything else recreational at the moment :)

Journal Entry 2 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 3 by CandyDarling at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book on the book exchange shelf at Helsinki Outlet.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!