The Princess Diaries: Take Two

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
ISBN: 9780330482066 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RoryG of Bluemont, Virginia USA on 10/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 25, 2008
From Amazon.co.uk:
14-year-old Mia Thermopolis is still coming to terms with the fact that she's a princess - and heir to the throne of Genovia! But when she announces on national TV that her mum is pregnant by her algebra teacher and plans to marry him, a right-royal fuss results! For now Mia's dreadful old Grandmere is all set to plan the year's biggest society wedding, with every A-list celeb invited, from the Reagans to Phil Collins. But will the bride and groom turn up?

Journal Entry 2 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Well, I read it. Twice, since the parts from 3-> hadn't arrived yet. At the moment, there's nothing else I can really read (except the stuff for university, that's a must...)

I originally bought this since I've read the first part as the bookring and since I liked this one as well, I decided to get the rest of the series as well. The last book of the series is out in January, so I don't even have to wait that long. I consider buying the series as an investment on my mental health :)

Journal Entry 3 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 4 by CandyDarling at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book on the book exchange shelf at Helsinki Outlet.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!