The Princess Diaries

by Meg Cabot | Teens |
ISBN: 9780330482059 Global Overview for this book
Registered by RoryG of Bluemont, Virginia USA on 10/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 25, 2008
From Amazon.co.uk:
'You're not Mia Thermopolis any more, honey,' Dad said. 'You're Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo. Princess of Genovia.' A Princess?? Me??? Yeah. Right. One minute Mia's a totally normal Manhattan 14-year-old. Next minute she's heir to the throne of Genovia, being trailed by a trigger-happy bodyguard, taking princess lessons with her bonkers old grandmere, and having a makeover with someone called Paolo. Well, her dad can lecture her till he's royal-blue in the face, but no way is Mia going to turn herself into a style-queen. And they think she's moving to Genovia? Er, hello?

*****
I bought this for some light reading. I've read it as a bookring and remember liking it. The original entry can be found here.

Journal Entry 2 by RoryG from Bluemont, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Well, I read it again. Twice, since the parts from 3-> hadn't arrived yet. At the moment, there's nothing else I can really read (except the stuff for university, that's a must...)

Journal Entry 3 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011
Thank you, I'm looking forward to reading this!

Journal Entry 4 by CandyDarling at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 11, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (12/10/2023 UTC) at Helsinki Outlet in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I left the book on the book exchange shelf at Helsinki Outlet.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!