Bachelor Brothers' Bed & Breakfast Pillow Book

by Bill Richardson | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 155054439x Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 10/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 4, 2008
It introduces two fraternal twins, Hector and Virgil, unmarried men who run a cozy establishment on a Canadian island. The book alternates between notes from Hector or Virgil, and "Brief Lives," culled from the B & B's guest book.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 8, 2015

Released 8 yrs ago (10/14/2015 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a surprise RABCK to saskiasosmile. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Thanks lauraloo26 for sending this book as a surprise. It took a long time for me to thank you.... but is gratefully received. So kind of you!

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 13, 2020
I have really enjoyed reading this book. It is so amusing and enjoyable because of its great use of language and laid-backness

Released 1 yr ago (8/23/2022 UTC) at Tourist Information Centre in Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: By the time you have found this message you have hopefully looked at the book and decided to read it.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!