Shadow of Desire

by Sara Craven | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 026373370x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsmitjeswing of Bilthoven, Utrecht Netherlands on 1/4/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingsmitjeswing from Bilthoven, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, January 4, 2008
Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by smitjes. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you_ve finished reading. Whenever you_re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it _in the wild_ again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You_ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It_s all confidential (you_re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Released 16 yrs ago (1/6/2008 UTC) at Hotel La Sonnerie in Son en Breugel (incl. Son, Breugel), Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Gaat mee naar de meeting. Veel leesplezier !!

Journal Entry 3 by jgralike from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, January 6, 2008
I picked up a handfull of these on my way out. Distraction (easy reading for a rainy day) and challenge (where, and when, to release them?) in one.

Journal Entry 4 by jgralike at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, February 29, 2008

Released 16 yrs ago (2/29/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Avaiable at today's meet up

Journal Entry 5 by wingOBCZ-Publiekwing from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, February 29, 2008
Dit boek is achtergebleven na de meeting en heeft een plaatsje gevonden op de boekenplank van OBCZ-Publiek.

Journal Entry 6 by Emmeken from Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, March 16, 2008
I took this book with me from the meeting in OBCZ Publiek because there wasn't any space left on the bookshelf over there. I'm not planning to read it, so I'll just release this one somewhere tomorrow.

Journal Entry 7 by Emmeken at Lux OBCZ bookshelf/boekenplank in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, July 3, 2008

Released 15 yrs ago (7/3/2008 UTC) at Lux OBCZ bookshelf/boekenplank in Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands

Op het boekenplankje!

Journal Entry 8 by fotomiep from Estrela, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Sunday, July 6, 2008
Zoetigheid voor tussendoor, maar toch nog nuttig omdat het in het engels is...