Astrosaurs 1: Riddle of the Raptors (Astrosaurs)

by Steve Cole | Children's Books |
Registered by wingrainbow3wing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingrainbow3wing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 9, 2007
Book cover burble: Teggs is on ordinary dinosaur – he’s an Astrosaur! Captain of the amazing spaceship DSS Sauropod, he goes on dangerous missions and fights evil – along with his faithful crew, Gipsy, Arx and Iggy! When a greedy gang of meat-eating raptors raid the Sauropod and kidnap two top athletes, Teggs and his crew race to the rescue. But there’s more to the raptors’ plot than meets the eye. Can Teggs solve their rascally riddle in time?

Well goodness me, a tale of daring deeds and dinosaurs! Teggs, a stegosaurus, and newly made captain along with his resourceful crew, Gipsy, a hadrosaur, Arx, a triceratops and Iggy, an iguanodon are a new crew together for the first time. To Teggs’s joy they have the latest and finest sparkly ship in the dinosaur space fleet, the DSS Sauropod. They also have a seemingly easy task for their first mission. However it’s not long before General Gremlin Loki the nastiest, meanest velociraptor in the Jurassic Quadrant is causing the DSS Sauropod it’s captain and crew terrible trouble. What a fun tale of daring dinosaurs whizzing round the planets of this Quadrant, faraway in space!

Journal Entry 2 by wingrainbow3wing at Post Office, Leith Walk in Leith, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 9, 2007

Released 16 yrs ago (12/10/2007 UTC) at Post Office, Leith Walk in Leith, Scotland United Kingdom

Heading off in a Christmas Box to my Not-So-Secret-Father-Christmas partner - I really had fun putting this box together. Wishing you a wonderfully warm and cosy Christmas. With a theme of dinosaurs flying around rocks in space I couldn’t resist popping a taste of Scotland off with this, a little packet of melt-in-the-mouth, Edinburgh Rock.

Journal Entry 3 by AmeliaJane from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Wow, thanks, I can't wait to read this book as I have wanted this one for ages. I haven't tried the rock yet, but daddy is trying to steal it as he says it is his favourite and he hasn't had it for ages