Three Wishes

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0732911966 Global Overview for this book
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 8/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Three Sisters, One birthday, one little problem....A champagne-soaked birthday dinner ends in a violent argument and an emergency visiy to the hospital, and the lives of the three sisters change dramatically.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Friday, January 8, 2021
After reading about two-thirds of the book, it became one of those books that you do not want to put down until you have finished it. There were surprises about each character and many changes in circumstances and perspective. It was an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 13, 2021

Released 3 yrs ago (2/13/2021 UTC) at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book is a surprise RABCK hitching a ride with another book that is on its way to booklady331 of Florida.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
What a nice surprise. I knew that I did not ask for this book. I discovered Laine Moriarty last year during the pandemic and I enjoy her. I like finding new (to me) authors. Thank you so much for surprising and blessing me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 17, 2021
I stopped at page 61. I just could not get into this book. I found myself not caring about any of the characters and not even liking them.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 17, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (9/17/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Sending to Missprisy as a surprise RABCK for September Sapphire Release Challenge 2021

Journal Entry 7 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
What a pleasant surprise! Thank you booklady331!

Journal Entry 8 by missprisy at Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Finished on my way to Florida….planning on releasing.

Journal Entry 9 by missprisy at beach condo in Destin, Florida USA on Saturday, July 22, 2023

Released 11 mos ago (7/23/2023 UTC) at beach condo in Destin, Florida USA

Leaving in our condo (room 3113 of Sandpiper Cove) for the next guest to enjoy at the beach.