*The Original Thai Cookbook

by Jennifer Brennan | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by pulpmode of West Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 2/6/2003
Journal Entry 1 by pulpmode from West Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, February 6, 2003
This is a great book for meat eaters who like Thai food. I, personally, have never been able to get any of these recipes to work out. My attempts to work with coconut milk were especially nasty but perhaps that's because I alter out the meat and dairy products.
I am confident that there is someone else who will appreciate this book much more than I can.
Enjoy.

Released on Monday, May 17, 2004 at Mailed to another Bookcrosser in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA.

Sending this cookbook, along with another, to MARRIEDMCGINNIS in Riverside, CA. Enjoy the cookbooks...there's some great recipes in both!
peace.

Journal Entry 3 by HorseDancer from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 26, 2004
by pulpmode from Minneapolis, Minnesota

Journal Entry 4 by HorseDancer at Family Member in -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA on Friday, August 19, 2005

Released 19 yrs ago (12/26/2004 UTC) at Family Member in -- By post or by hand --, South Carolina USA