Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly, Book 1)

by Janette Oke | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by mrsordonez of Fenton, Missouri USA on 1/31/2003
Journal Entry 1 by mrsordonez from Fenton, Missouri USA on Friday, January 31, 2003
This book actually has a yellow cover. In the tradition of the Little House Books, Janette Oke writes about frontier challenges in her "Love Comes..." series. Just as entertaining as the little house books, but with God inserted into the storyline. Appropriate for preteen readers.

Journal Entry 2 by mrsordonez from Fenton, Missouri USA on Friday, April 18, 2003
I just noticed that this book was made into a TV movie set to air on the Hallmark channel, in case anyone is interested. I think it will be on April 30, 2003.

Released on Friday, April 18, 2003 at Controlled Release in St. Louis County, Missouri USA.

This book is going into my birthday bookbox. I chose this book because I feel that it is little known (outside of the gung-ho Christians) and it is a very well-written, interesting book that is very appropriate for a wide age range (typically for female readers, though).

Click here to jump to the other copy of this book I have registered.

Journal Entry 4 by txcajun from Carrollton, Texas USA on Sunday, August 3, 2003
Removed from the birthday bookbox. Since I just finished Willa Cather's O Pioneers, I thought this might serve as a good follow-up read.