The Space Ghosts (Astrosaurs)

by Steve Cole | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by randombooks of -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on 1/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 4, 2007
Teggs is no ordinary dinosaur - he's an Astrosaur! Captain of the amazing spaceship DSS Sauropod, he goes on dangerous missions and fight evil - along with his faithful crew, Gipsy, Arx and Iggy! Very funny and popular seies for 5-9yr olds.

The astrosaurs are sent to the planet Creepus where diplodocus miners are being spooked by mysterious, glowing ghosts. Teggs investigates and finfs an old enemy lying in wait...

Journal Entry 2 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 8, 2007
sent to sheelagh

Journal Entry 3 by AmeliaJane from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, January 13, 2007
this book looks a bit scary but mum says we should read it anyway because it might only be the cover that is scary.
We read this one together and it really wasn't scary at all. I'm going to ask mum to buy me more of these books as I really enjoyed it.