Astrosaurs 8: The Terror-bird Trap

by Steve Cole | Children's Books |
Registered by randombooks of -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on 11/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Dinosaurs in Space. very funny. One of a series

Journal Entry 2 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 7, 2006
sent to decembermum

Journal Entry 3 by HalfWhirlwind from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 9, 2006
This arrived yesterday, I'm looking forward to reading it. I love the cards in the front and have already cut them out.

Journal Entry 4 by HalfWhirlwind from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 22, 2006
My responses to the Random Children's Book Project Questionnaire:
(Mummy read this to me)

Did you like it? Yes I would give it 9/10

Why? It was exciting and well-written and had good characters and an interesting setting. It made me feel good. I liked the illustrations but would have liked more of them.

Did You like the cover? Yes, I like the shark-type creature coming out of the water.

I really want to read more of these books.