Astrosaurs 8: The Terror-bird Trap

by Steve Cole | Children's Books |
Registered by randombooks of -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on 10/22/2006
Journal Entry 1 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2006
Very funny story of dinosaurs in space. With collector cards.

Journal Entry 2 by randombooks from -- Somewhere in London 🤷‍♀️ , Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2006
sebt to dolphins-viv

Journal Entry 3 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 27, 2006
This is quite a big book so might take us a long time to read it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 6, 2006
I really liked this story and I thought it had brilliant characters. I liked the picture on the front cover and the ones inside were good but would have been better if they were in colour. It was funny when Janice kept fainting. I thought it was disgusting when they were firing poo. I loved the free cards but they were difficult to get out of the book.

Journal Entry 5 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Passed on to school

Journal Entry 6 by jhgodwin from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Received today