BLACK OUT.

by JOHN. LAWTON | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0142002763 Global Overview for this book
Registered by sally906 of Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on 10/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by sally906 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, October 11, 2006
This thriller by a British filmmaker begins in WWII London, where a well-connected young police officer named Frederick Troy tries to find out why scientists working on a secret project are disappearing and dying.

My husband read this book - and we are going to release it in New Zealand to save on baggage costs back to Oz.

Released 17 yrs ago (10/21/2006 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Being released at Bookcrossing meetup

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 21, 2006
Was left on the table at the end of the meetup today, so I took it to release sometime.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by daveytay from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 11, 2006
Taken from the BX table, will start it tonight.

Journal Entry 6 by daveytay from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 19, 2006
An entertaining tale, and even has some humour in the first couple of chapters. I would read more by this author.