The Other Boleyn Girl

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by zosime of Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on 9/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Monday, September 25, 2006
From the back cover:

When Mary Boleyn comes to court as an innocent girl of fourteen, she catches the eye of Henry VIII. Dazzled by the king, Mary falls in love with both her golden prince and her growing role as unofficial queen. However, she soon realizes just how much she is a pawn in her family's ambitious plots as the king's interest begins to wane and she is forced to step aside for her best friend and rival: her sister, Anne. Then Mary knows that she must defy her family and her king, and take her fate into her own hands.

A rich and compelling tale of love, sex, ambition, and intrigue, The Other Boleyn Girl introduces a woman of extraordinary determination and desire who lived at the heart of the most exciting and glamorous court in Europe and survived by following her own heart.

Journal Entry 2 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Monday, October 9, 2006
I've offered this up in the BookRekay fiction virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Mailed today to xallroyx, who chose it from the bookbox.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by xallroyx from Huntington Beach, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2006
receoved from vbb-thanks :)

Journal Entry 5 by xallroyx at Huntington Beach, California USA on Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Wow! I have had this for 6 years. It took awhile, but I finally finished it today. It reads like a soap opera and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It reminds me that I need to watch more of The Tudors!