Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

The 50 Greatest Cartoons: As Selected by 1,000 Animation Professionals

by Jerry Beck | Reference | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 187868549x Global Overview for this book
Registered by SecurityBlanket on 9/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by SecurityBlanket on Saturday, September 9, 2006
acquired for release~

A coffee-table sized book given to me by a friend who was clearing out books. It's time it moves on to a new person and a new coffee-table, since I don't drink coffee or have one of those perfectly annoying knee-bashing height tables ;).

____________________

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Congratulations on catching this great book! Please make a journal entry so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you do want to join Bookcrossing, then I would be honored if you would use SecurityBlanket. -- that's me -- as the name of the person who referred you.

When you finish this book, please click 'make journal entry' again and share your thoughts about it. When you're ready to send it on its way to a new reader please make another journal entry if you are giving it to a known person, or a 'release note' if you are leaving it in the 'wild' for anyone to catch, then let this book continue its travels. Then watch its journey. You'll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. Bookcrossing is confidential (no one is ever given your e-mail address) and free.

I hope you will enjoy the Bookcrossing experience!

____________________

This book, full of color illustrations traces classic cartoon from Betty Boop as Snow White to Bugs Bunny playing the role of an opera singer, is being included in a box of books being sent to Kitten22 for her ongoing international m-bag projects. Thank you Kitten for helping my books to travel the world. This book will be off to joasik of The Netherlands. I hope that you will enjoy it! :)
Cheers!

Mailed: 22 January 2007

Placing in Joasik's M-Bag.

Journal Entry 3 by joasik from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 8, 2007
Thanks for this book! It arrived safely.