The Montignac Diet

by Michel Montignac | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by molekilby of Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on 4/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006
Received as a freebie, and then received another one from the same place. Looks like the diet to follow as you can drink loads of wine!!!!!

Journal Entry 2 by molekilby from Brithdir, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, March 16, 2007
I suppose there has to be some rules for this bookring, but I'll try not to make them too strict. Try and get the book read and sent to the next person on the list within three months, although just keep myself and the next person informed if you wish to keep it longer (especially if it's working). If this will be a problem (due to life's pressures or too many book rings arriving at once) then let me know I'm sure we can find a solution.

PM me if you'd like to join

Participants so far

1. teachie (UK)
2. willowfae (UK)

Journal Entry 3 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2007
Thanks molekilby. I had a quick read this lunchtime and it actually looks like a diet I could follow and stick with.....you can have chocolate and desserts!I am going to start this diet on Monday and see how it goes.If I am still with it after a month I will buy my own copy and pass this on.

Journal Entry 4 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 9, 2007
This is a fairly simple diet to follow if you are at home all day. It is a little more tricky to follow if you are working because the main meal is at lunchtime and needs something cooked.However I soon got into taking soup in a flask to have before my salad and cold omelette isn't that bad! Cold lentils with sauteed onions and mushrooms is not to be recommended. The salmon and blue cheese quiche is gorgeous and VERY FILLING.
I found it quite expensive to start with because I didn't have a lot of the ingredients, but as they are used regularly it isn't that bad. I shall be sticking to this diet, especially as I can have chocolate daily and a glass of wine when we go out.
I will post this off to willowfae when we get back from Spain.

Journal Entry 5 by Willowfae from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 19, 2007
This arrived today, thanks :) Won't be able to try it out for a few weeks as I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy and can't diet, but will read with interest :)