The baby exercise book

by Janine Levy | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Ramya of Plainsboro, New Jersey USA on 4/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Ramya from Plainsboro, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, April 11, 2006
`

Journal Entry 2 by Ramya at Plainsboro, New Jersey USA on Thursday, March 3, 2022

Released 2 yrs ago (3/3/2022 UTC) at Plainsboro, New Jersey USA

Giving to a friend
==================
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught. Then, when you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to someone you know, or make a release note if you are leaving it "in the wild" for anyone to catch. You can do this anonymously, but it’s much more fun if you register; you'll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry – see how far this book travels! Don’t worry … it’s confidential (emails are generated by the system – no one is ever given your email address) and spam free. If you do sign up, please mention that you were referred by Ramya (I don’t receive anything for this; the system just keeps count of how many people came to BookCrossing through me).

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!