Fin

by James Delingpole | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 2/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 26, 2006
A hilarious Nick Hornby-style book about anxiety for anyone who's ever been scared of anything. 'Save Our Sharks says the new kiddie-friendly cartoon propaganda poster in the atrium of my local swimming pool. And I'm thinking: "Fuck. Is nothing scared?' I mean, whatever next? Save Our Cancerous Cells?' So opens Joe's story. He's a man who looks like he's got it made: he's solvent, his career's going a dream and his girlfriend's a total babe. But something nasty is stalking his karma and fear is fast becoming terror. Black-eyed killer sharks are after him and the razor jaws of a Great White (Charcharodon Carcharias) are closing in on him.

To stock the Ritzy in Brixton

Journal Entry 3 by TrudiRudiPixie on Thursday, March 2, 2006
Picked up from Molyneux for the Ritzy OBCZ. But I'm going to read it first!!

Journal Entry 4 by TrudiRudiPixie on Saturday, April 22, 2006
Read it on the plane coming home from Slovenia - it was funny, a bit of lads book about a guy who is scared of being eaten by sharks - might hang onto it so I can leave it at the London Aquarium - or maybe I should take it to the Ritzy as it talks about Jaws alot!!