Light In August

by WILLIAM FAULKNER | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by lisaxiii of Pleasanton, California USA on 12/13/2005
Journal Entry 1 by lisaxiii from Pleasanton, California USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Never read the book, don't know what it's about. This is a 1932 edition.

Journal Entry 2 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Tuesday, December 13, 2005
The book was winking at me from the middle of Lisa's pile. I had to take it home. :)

Journal Entry 3 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Thursday, July 5, 2007
Reserved for perfect-circle (make me read it relay)

Journal Entry 4 by caligula03 from Hayward, California USA on Friday, May 23, 2008
Lena and her baby dredge up old prejudices in Jefferson.

It's probably the best Faulkner novel I've read so far.

Journal Entry 5 by caligula03 at RABCK in Family Member, Family Member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 23, 2008

Released 16 yrs ago (6/2/2008 UTC) at RABCK in Family Member, Family Member -- Controlled Releases

Mailing to perfect-circle.

Journal Entry 6 by perfect-circle from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 7, 2008
Arrived safely whilst I was on holiday, thanks very much caligula03

Journal Entry 7 by perfect-circle at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Finally got round to this and really liked the writing as well as the story.

Released 11 yrs ago (4/27/2013 UTC) at Newbiggin Maritime Centre⚓️ in Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

I hope you enjoy reading the book you have found and that you might take a few moments to jot down here what you thought about it.

You don't have to join bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you do join, please mention me, perfect-circle, as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading