Streeters

by Rick Mercer | Humor |
Registered by Jaguar on 10/27/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Jaguar on Sunday, October 27, 2002
A collection of Rick Mercer's rants from "This Hour Has 22 Minutes." I really enjoyed it, and I hope you will too.

Journal Entry 2 by Jaguar at Second Cup on King St. in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada on Monday, November 25, 2002
Release planned for Tuesday, November 26, 2002 at Second Cup on King St. in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada.

This book and 10 others will be released on Tuesday, Nov.26 at 7:00 pm. Come meet me and some other BookCrossers (Merlock wants to start a Meet-Up!)

Journal Entry 3 by MissQ from Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada on Tuesday, November 26, 2002
Got this tonight at a meetup with several other local BCers. This should be an entertaining read!

Journal Entry 4 by MissQ at -- Controlled Release in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada on Wednesday, December 18, 2002
Released on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 at Another BookCrossing member... in Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada.

Released to RealBookworm...Hope you enjoy it as much as my husband and I did!

Journal Entry 5 by RealBookWorm on Wednesday, December 18, 2002
Just received this book tonight from MissQ and will return it to her when I've finished with it. I'm looking forward to it because I love Rick Mercer!

Journal Entry 6 by RealBookWorm on Sunday, March 2, 2003
I finally finished this book today after waiting for my son to read it and I nearly drove my husband crazy because I was laughing so hard. I love Rick Mercer and this is some of his best rants for sure. I kept saying to my husband "oh let me read this one to you ... it's hilarious!".

This will be going back to MissQ sometime soon, as soon as we get together for coffee again.

Journal Entry 7 by MissQ from Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada on Sunday, April 6, 2003
Got this back from RealBookWorm today. It's going to my dad next and then on to vhackett.

Journal Entry 8 by vhackett from Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada on Tuesday, March 9, 2004
Borrowed this one from MissQ at our bookclub meeting last night - looking forward to reading it - Rick Mercer is a riot. Thanks MissQ - I'll be returning it to her when I'm finished with it.