Voyage to Venus

by C.S. Lewis | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Poisonwood on 10/11/2002
Journal Entry 1 by Poisonwood on Friday, October 11, 2002
I found C.S. Lewis' Voyage to Venus, among other books, in my crawlspace the other day. At one time or another it belonged to my father's cousin. I haven't read this book, but I'm sending it to CalgaryKitty to read! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by CalgaryKitty from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, October 16, 2002
I received this book in the mail this morning. Vintage sci-fi! I can't wait! Thanks Poisonwood! This book is going to "cestmoi" when I'm done. =^..^=

Journal Entry 3 by CalgaryKitty from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 28, 2002
Paperback. 206 pages.
This is the first C.S. Lewis book I have read since my childhood. I just loved the Chronicles of Narnia then. This book has some of the same sense of wonder they did, but this theological book is intended for adults. Parts of this book may have been clearer to me had I read "Out of the Silent Planet" which is the first of the series. I will have to look for that book and for the sequel, "That Hideous Strength".
=^..^=

Journal Entry 4 by CalgaryKitty at -- Controlled Release in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, October 28, 2002
Release planned for Tuesday, October 29, 2002 at mailed to fellow bookcrossing member in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

I'm mailing this book to "cestmoi".

Journal Entry 5 by wingcestmoiwing from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 4, 2002
Just received from Calgary Kitty in the mail today as part of a swap. I read this many years ago and enjoyed it but some parts didn't make sense to me. I'm looking forward to reading it with a "maturer" outlook. Will journal again when I'm done reading it.

Enjoyed this very much. I have purchased a "keeper" copy so this one is up for grabs.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcestmoiwing from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Very complex novel by C.S. Lewis. I enjoyed it very much. I've since found one for my PC, so this one can have a new home now.

Journal Entry 7 by HorseDancer from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 7, 2004
by cestmoi from Toronto, Ontario Canada

Released 18 yrs ago (8/18/2005 UTC) at Freecycle in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, California USA