Heart of Coal

by Jenny Pattrick | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/8/2005
Journal Entry 1 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Sequel to Denniston Rose,it is 18 years later and there are new challenges for Rose.Staying or leaving will become an option.

Book ring

Bizzielizzie - Christchurch-here
Rozyglow - Christchurch
Rarsberry - Dunedin
Kiwiwonder - Auckland?
Sally906 - Australia

Journal Entry 2 by BizzieLizzie from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 26, 2005
I really enjoyed this book, even better than the first book, Denniston Rose. It links the "story characters" with historic events, and the life of Denniston. I am fascinated by the photos of Denniston as a thriving community.

Am sending this to Roziglow today. July 5th

Journal Entry 3 by Lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 15, 2005
At this stage it looks like Heart of Coal has gone missing.I have PMed rozyglow but no reply.

Journal Entry 4 by rozyglow from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 21, 2006
good read BIG sorry to everyone have been out of action for along period ogf time but back again and the book has been with me all along so will send it on its way to rarsberry in dunedin this week dated 22nd jan 2006