Reader's Digest Best Sellers

by Various - see comments below | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 1stlite of Forsyth, Montana USA on 3/12/2005
Journal Entry 1 by 1stlite from Forsyth, Montana USA on Saturday, March 12, 2005
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett

Orphan Train by James Magnuson and Dorothea G. Petrie

Released 18 yrs ago (9/28/2005 UTC) at New Zealand 2005 Convention in New Zealand, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by Antof9 from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 1, 2005
Caught for the m-bag going to our friends in New Zealand.

This book has character! It's one of those old hardbacks where the cover almost looks like wallpaper. I used to love these :)

Journal Entry 4 by NZ-2006-Con from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Thursday, December 22, 2005
The m-bags (four of them) have arrived here in Dunedin and we are slowly getting the books journalled. Many thanks for sending the bags Antof9 and thanks for sending this book 1stlite, your contribution to our convention is much appreciated!
If we aren't careful Lytteltonwitch will steal this one away for another round of bookcrossing dominoes :-)

The attached photo shows Otago University here in Dunedin.

Journal Entry 5 by kiwijan at Charlotte's Bakery, George St. in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Released 18 yrs ago (6/13/2006 UTC) at Charlotte's Bakery, George St. in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

I didn't read this book, just skimmed it. Two stories (fiction) but they looked quite good I thought. Make for an interesting read.