I'm Not Really Here by Tim Allen

by Tim Allen | Humor |
Registered by LoveTeaAndBooks of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 11/13/2004
Journal Entry 1 by LoveTeaAndBooks from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, November 13, 2004
ready for release

Journal Entry 2 by LoveTeaAndBooks at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Released 19 yrs ago (1/4/2005 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

released to dodau in England

Journal Entry 3 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Recieved this today. Looking forward to reading it. I like Tim Allen he always makes me laugh so hopefully this will too.

Journal Entry 4 by dodau from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 21, 2005
This wasn't as funny as I hoped it would be. He goes heavily into quantum physics and the meaning of life and existance, most of which I have to say I skipped. It describes a weekend in his life but most of the things that happen to him are totally unbelievable. If that is what his life is like it must be serriously weird. Passing this onto hubby to read as he's a big Tim Allen fan.

Journal Entry 5 by dodau at on Monday, May 30, 2005

Released 19 yrs ago (5/24/2005 UTC) at

In the ladies toilet by the sink