Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

Friendship Cake: A Novel

by Lynne Hinton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Readabuck of Teaneck, New Jersey USA on 10/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Readabuck from Teaneck, New Jersey USA on Sunday, October 31, 2004
This was a case of "judge a book by its cover." Picked it up at the Friends of the Library sale in June. Haven't read it yet (or the second in the series, Garden of Faith, which I also got there). Attractive, soft pictures on the covers. Might be willing to trade before I read it, given the TBR pile.

Journal Entry 2 by Readabuck from Teaneck, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I enjoyed this book. It strikes a chord if you are familiar with churches and women's groups, in particular. Each chapter starts with someone's recipe, and the chapter focuses on the recipe owner's story or point of view. Interesting and thoughtful look at relationships and friendships.

I'm sending this off as a RABCK to BookCrosser Aisho (I hope she or her church library will enjoy it -- or release it elsewhere). She's collecting greeting card pictures for a shelter, and I thought she deserved to get a book too for her good deed.

Journal Entry 3 by Readabuck from Teaneck, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 18, 2005
This book is being released in memory of Dawnmomoffour's gramma, Myrtle Yeoman.

Journal Entry 4 by Aisho from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, January 24, 2005
Thanks so much for sending the cards and this book my way. I'll have it read and released very soon! =)

In the Little Free Library.