Roman Way to Western Civilization

Registered by wingTribefanwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 10/22/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingTribefanwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, October 22, 2004
From Back Cover:

In selections and intrpretations of the works of these great Roman writers, Edith Hamilton, formost interpreter of classic civilization, brilliantly recreates the story of the Romans -- what they were like, how they lived, what they thought and accomplished, and their suprising resemblance to contemporary Americans

Released 18 yrs ago (8/24/2005 UTC) at Tribefan's Odds and Ends Boobox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into my Odds and Ends Bookbox!

Journal Entry 3 by philomom from Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, September 9, 2005
I have read other stuff by this author, hope it's good. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by philomom from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, October 31, 2005
Dry but informative. Maybe someone will love it.

Released 18 yrs ago (10/31/2005 UTC) at -- Mail, By Hand, Rings, RABCks, Controlled release, Swap, etc. in Decatur, Georgia USA

Gone to ant of 9 for a special release.

Journal Entry 6 by Antof9 from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Wednesday, November 9, 2005
Thanks philomom! A whole box of "already-BookCrossed books" for the m-bag going to our friends in New Zealand! I know our Kiwi friends will love seeing familiar names in the journal entries for these books :)

I'm including a picture of the gorgeously funky card you sent with the books -- I know the picture doesn't do it justice, but I wanted to show it somewhere.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Journal Entry 7 by NZ-2006-Con from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Found this book in the NZ convention m-bag that arrived here in Dunedin a couple of weeks ago (sorry about the delay in journaling them). Thanks so much for sending the book philomom and thanks also Antof9, your contribution to our convention is greatly appreciated.
Looks interesting!

The attached photo shows a view of Dunedin's Octagon.

Journal Entry 8 by kiwijan at Charlotte's Bakery, George St. in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Thursday, May 11, 2006

Released 18 yrs ago (5/11/2006 UTC) at Charlotte's Bakery, George St. in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand