Enslaved

by Virginia Henley | Romance |
Registered by arugh48187 of Highland Park, Illinois USA on 8/31/2004
Journal Entry 1 by arugh48187 from Highland Park, Illinois USA on Tuesday, August 31, 2004
I don't think I read this one, but it still looks pretty good. Unfortunately, due to time and space constraints, I have to get rid of some books. This is one of the lucky ones to be chosen to do some traveling.

From the Publisher
Where are all the real men? she wondered...

For Lady Diana Davenport, they existed only in her books and dreams. There she could lose herself, becoming the licentious Diana, goddess of the hunt—far from the rigid restraints of eighteenth-century London, where she was courted by fops and fools. That is, until she tried on an authentic Roman helmet in an antiques store and was catapulted back in time, landing in Marcus Magnus's arms. This was no dream! She was lost in Aquae Sulis, the city she knew as Bath, prisoner of a Roman general who accused the violet-eyed beauty of being a Druid spy—and then made her his slave!

Released 19 yrs ago (1/24/2005 UTC) at Post Office at 153rd and Garrett in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending out to Bratt1022 in trade for postage. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by bratt1022 on Friday, January 28, 2005
thanks arugh48187.

Placing in Joasik's M-Bag.

Journal Entry 5 by joasik from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, December 22, 2006
I just came home for Christmas and what a pleasure it is to find new books waiting for me here. Best gift ever! Thanks!