I, Jedi (Star Wars (Random House Paperback))

by Michael A. Stackpole | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by EvaLowrain of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 7/27/2004
Journal Entry 1 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Congratulations on catching this book. I hope you find it interesting. When you finish, please pass it along for somebody else to read. You could give it to a friend or leave it someplace, like a school, restaurant or a coffee shop! It would be great if you'd join. Then you could track where your books go. If you do want to join, I'd love it if you would use EvaLowrain -- that's me-- as the name of the person who referred you.

THIS BOOK WAS RELEASED AS PART OF THE SUMMER READING RELEASE CHALLENGE.

Journal Entry 2 by EvaLowrain at Heine Brothers Coffee Shop at Chenoweth in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Released on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 at Heine Brothers Coffee Shop at Chenoweth in Louisville, Kentucky USA.

This morning. Near the milk and sugar.

Journal Entry 3 by 60srefugee from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, September 8, 2004
Found this book at local coffee shop. This is my first experience with book crossings- what a great idea! This book is dead on with the
Star Wars saga. A litle preachy, maybe a little long...but entertaining for sure! Not quite finished yet... Status bar doesn't give that option!!

CAUGHT IN LOUISVILLE KY USA

Journal Entry 4 by 60srefugee at Paul's Fruit Market, Taylorsville Rd in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, September 17, 2004

Released 19 yrs ago (9/12/2004 UTC) at Paul's Fruit Market, Taylorsville Rd in Louisville, Kentucky USA

checkout counter