We're Going on a Bear Hunt

by Michael Rosen | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dsc of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 6/20/2024
Journal Entry 1 by dsc from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2024
For brave hunters and bear-lovers, the classic chant-aloud by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury.

Follow and join in the family's excitement as they wade through the grass, splash through the river and squelch through the mud in search of a bear. What a surprise awaits them in the cave on the other side of the dark forest!

Journal Entry 2 by dsc at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 20, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Rosewood Little Free Library in Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Hello!
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome, and congratulations on finding this book! Enjoy reading the book, and I hope you will let us know what you thought. It is now yours to do with as you wish - keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after it has left you, then do join - it's private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, dsc, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!