Last Bus to Woodstock

by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/17/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, June 17, 2024
1989 Bantam paperback of the 1975 British Inspector Morse mystery. This copy is a tie-in to the Mystery! PBS television presentation. In this one, our hero investigates a young lady who is found murdered in the car park of a pub in Woodstock near Oxford. I found this copy today in the Monterey Little Free Library.

Edit June 25, 2024: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1525 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - 4676 Seven Hills Rd in Castro Valley, California USA on Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (6/25/2024 UTC) at LFL - 4676 Seven Hills Rd in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.