The Midwife's Apprentice

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/17/2024
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, June 17, 2024
1995 Clarion small hardcover, with dust jacket, of the Newbery Medal Winner tale of a 14th century homeless waif who becomes found and enlisted as helper for a midwife in need of help. This copy is signed by the author in 1997. I found this copy last week in the Harbor View Little Free Library.

Edit June 21, 2024: This was very good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers, and runs short. I currently have this ranked at #7216 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Bayo St (4021) in Oakland, California USA on Friday, June 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - Bayo St (4021) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.