Prodigal Summer

by Barbara Kingsolver | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Livvy_Reads of Concord, New Hampshire USA on 6/15/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Livvy_Reads from Concord, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, June 15, 2024
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I appreciated how each chapter held a different character's story, but how the author subtly showed the intertwined nature of their existences. I enjoyed each character and was glad to witness character development along the way! I was especially interested by the theme of allowing nature to take its course and the emphasis on the importance of the food chain within the local ecosystem (and humanity's part in that). This is a book I will think of often and I hope the next reader is just as enthralled with it as I was!

Journal Entry 2 by Livvy_Reads at Goose Rocks Beach Maritime Cottages in Kennebunkport, Maine USA on Saturday, June 15, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/16/2024 UTC) at Goose Rocks Beach Maritime Cottages in Kennebunkport, Maine USA

Placing this in the library at the Maritime Cottages (the library is for Maritime Cottage Guests only). Happy Bookcrossings! 💫