Doctor Who and the Dinosaur Invasion

by Malcolm Hulke | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Bookgirrl of Acton, Ontario Canada on 6/12/2024
Journal Entry 1 by Bookgirrl from Acton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 12, 2024
A new book in our Little Free Library, #95058 in North Halton. I hope someone will enjoy it. By the way, our former neighbour from Toronto, (the late) Sydney Newman was the creator of "Dr. Who", the BBC TV series, back in the early 60's. Yes...a guy from Toronto created this TV show and The Avengers! Both classics, but only Dr. Who is still running (in its umpteenth configuration).

Journal Entry 2 by Bookgirrl at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/12/2024 UTC) at Acton Little Free Library in Acton, Ontario Canada

Dear Finder of this book: You have found a free "travelling" book, registered on Bookcrossing.com. What is Bookcrossing? It is a world-wide book lover's group. It is basically geo-caching for books. It is free, anonymous and aims "to make the whole world a library". It also fosters a love of reading by leaving free books in public places. Please take a moment to make a Journal Entry (see label inside the cover) so we know it's been found. When you are done with the book, "set it free" and help its journey continue.